LAST UPDATED SEPTEMEBER 15, 2016
WHAT WE COLLECT
FSRX may collect the following types of information about you on a FSRX website:
- Personal Information: We collect information that you provide directly in the event you fill out an online form or request additional information from FSRX.
- Website use information: We collect information such as your IP address, the type of web browser/operating system you use and information about your visit such as number of visits, pages visited, the date and time the pages were visited and the amount of time you may spend on a page.
HOW WE USE WHAT WE COLLECT
We may use the information in several ways:
- To provide information to you that you have requested
- To allow you to use the services on the website, for instance, using the pharmacy locator on the website
- To improve the functionality of and services available on the website
- To respond to inquiries you have made through the website
- To personalize your experience on the website
- To provide you with updates and news on the activities at FSRX
DISCLOSING AND SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell or disclose your personal information to third parties without your permission except as listed below:
- To third party service providers/vendors who provide services to FSRX such as web hosting , analytics, IT services, auditing services, legal services
- To third parties in the event of an acquisition, sale, merger, joint venture, assignment or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets or ownership.
- To third parties pursuant to law, to comply with laws or regulations or to enforce compliance with our website policies
- To the extent necessary to maintain the site
FSRX may disclose or sell aggregate information which does not identify individuals or their personal information.
HOW FSRX SECURES OUR WEBSITE
FSRX maintains reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards which are intended to protect the information that may provide to us via the website. However, we cannot guarantee that our security system cannot be penetrated or that our databases cannot be penetrated or information intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. We are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers.
USE BY CHILDREN
The FSRX website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Children”). Therefore we will not knowingly collect information from Children with a parent or guardian’s consent. If you believe we have collected personal information from or about Children, please contact us.
11477 Olde Cabin Road Suite 350
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
If you believe your information has been misused by us, please contact us immediately to report your concern.